Shower Repair in Sydney | Our Process
- Remove shower screen
- Remove necessary wall tiles
- Remove floor tiles and floor bed
- Remove hob tiles top & inside
- Apply first coat Hyrdepoxy, which is part 1 of our Seamless Flexible Membrane, to shower base with turn- ups to walls and over hob, dressing down into waste.
- Apply second coat of Polyurethane Waterproofing
- Apply 3rd coat of polyurethane waterproofing.
- This is curing day so no attendance on site.
- Supply and fix wall tiles as required to walls and hob area.
- Supply and fix floor tiles including new waste.
- Grout tiled area.
- Re-install existing shower screen and here some alterations may be required.
Contact Everseal Australia – Leading bathroom designers/renovators in Sydney on (02) 9676 8666 for shower repair and waterproofing needs.